|2018 "Remember The U.S.S. Liberty" 2018
George Holland For Congress
The "Prince of Peace" Peace Candidate!
A Reform, Populist, Progressive, Pro-Choice Democrat!
A Christian, Anti-Zionist, USAF-NATO, Anti-War Veteran!
"Putting America, Not Zionist Israel First"
Putting America First!
Saving Social Security and Medicare. Putting American
Families, Jobs, Veterans, Seniors and Students First:
Not "The War Party," War Profit$, Oil Profit$, AIPAC,
A nuclear armed, Zionist Israel or Wall $treet
PERSONAL FAMILY HISTORY
• Native Hoosier
• Born in Evansville, Indiana, one of nine children in a working class
• Rush County resident since 1993
• Married to Janice for 59+ wonderful years. Janice was the love of my life.
(She is deceased)
• Two sons. Janice & I are the proud grandparents of six beautiful
grandchildren. One beautiful great grandchild.
• Active in school activities when children were in school.
• Active in Indian Guides and Boy Scouts.
• Coached Little League Baseball. Also had a basketball clinic and
coached my son's team in basketball.
• Active in Church Activities: Was a Deacon and Chairman of
Finance Committee@ Carrollton Ave. U.C.C., Indianapolis. Was
the Vice President and President of the Consistory @ St. Peter's U.C.C., Carmel,
Was a Deacon @ Main Street Christian Church, (Disciples Of Christ) Rushville, IN.
• Attended Evansville College; Fall of 1955 through Spring Semester
Attended Indiana University School of Medicine,
Sept. 1958 - February, 1959.
Graduate; Butler University, 1961; B. S. Chemistry /Zoology.
• Enlisted @ age 17 in U.S.A.F., July 31, 1951. Served four years
active duty and four years of inactive reserve. Served in NATO
three years; January, 1952-December 1954. Stationed @
Burtonwood AFB, Warrenton, England and Chateaureaux AFB,
Chateaureaux, France. Honorably discharged in 1959.
• Was awarded a "Certificate of Appreciation" from the State of
Indiana in recognition of my services. I returned this certificate to Governor Daniels’
office as my protest against the contrived Iraq and Afghanistan Invasions and
Occupations, which were based on lies, deceit and greed.
• Now Retired. Was in pharmaceutical sales for nearly 34 years,
(1961-1995) for American Home Products, which was known as
Wyeth Laboratories, now owned by Pfizer Laboratories
• Former member of Veterans For Peace
• Member of Vietnam Veterans Against War
• Was a member of Veterans For Peace for several years. I was one
of two veterans who were instrumental in forming VFP Chapter 49
of Central Indiana.
• As a member of VFP, I traveled to Central America twice, at
my own expense, in order to obtain information about the U.S.
Supported "Contra" terrorist war against the peoples of Nicaragua.
• Was The Democratic Nominee and Candidate for Congress, 1988,
Sixth District of Indiana
• Was The Libertarian Candidate for Congress, 2008, Sixth District
I may be the only Congressional Candidate in Indiana to have spent three years in
Europe as part of NATO.
On at least two occasions, I had the privilege of sitting, listening and talking with
“Afghanstis,” young Russian combat veterans who had served in Afghanistan.
I have listened several times to victims of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.